Friday 3 February 2012

Vijay’s surprise visit at Nanban screened theaters!!


Ilayathalapathy fans all over the city were in for a treat, as Vijay made a whirlwind visit to Coimbatore on the back  of Nanban’s immence Success.Vijay’s sudden appearance among his fans at the theatres screening Nanban in Thiruppur and Coimbatore areas had the fans in a frenzy of excitement. The star was spotted at the Usha Theatre in Thiruppur and at the KG Complex, Archana and Central Theatres in Coimbatore.
Vijay says “ I really don’t know much about the collections and profits that everyone keeps talking about. I only ask people one thing-Whether they’re happy once they leave the theatre. I was requested to come response to Nanban, and I per to Coimbatore to see the sonally yearned for interaction with the audience and press as well. I, myself, had wanted to see a new Vijay in a movie, and I’m happy that it’s worked out,” he smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts