Tuesday 13 December 2011

Vijay says 'I am excited about Yohan: Adhyayam Ondru'


Yohan: Adhyayam Ondru. Now let’s see what Vijay says about the movie.

“I am very excited about this project. Gautham and I have been talking about working together for a while and I’m glad that it’s finally materialized. Yohan is a totally new space for me and I’m sure my fans will love this action-thriller film. I am also excited about working with Photon Kathaas and Eros and am sure we will together create a landmark South Indian film” Said our Ilayathalapathy.

Yohan is the first of its kind (in south India) action thriller centering around a actor that will be featured in a series of films (prequels and sequels) . The film will be shot in international locations, predominantly in the UK with the active support of the UK Government. The UK has a veryfavourable policy towards encouraging foreign film makers to shoot their films in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts